Monday, March 10, 2014

Post 19

This week was a little misleading because I thought I wasn't going to be busy at all, but once again everything piled up and on top of everything, I had an 5-6 page essay to write which was very time consuming. It's been a really stressful last week because I had to turn in several projects and got assigned more projects. I just wish I could just get it all down at once so then it would be all done with. But everything has been spread out so there is something new to worry about.

I don't even think I had time to think last week because of everything that has been going on. I am just praying now that this week will be less crowded and I will get just a few hours to warm on 20 time. So far nothing is planned for this week except a spanish project due next monday, but that's about it. I really hope one day this weekend will workout and I hope Elysse is free too.

I think today I will write out everything that I have to do and when it is due so then I know when I have time for 20 time. I will talk to Elysse about this too and maybe there will be time this weekend.

It just always seems like every year, March is one of the busiest months because there are no breaks and it's the middle of the school year so teachers give you more work. I just hope i will get to take an advantage of this month though because I have no sports going on right now so I will have no practice or games to worry about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    I wish you the best of luck with managing your time! I know that I have a great deal of work to hand in before my spring break next week. It's tough to manage your time and when you think you have free time something else fills that gap. I have been guilty of this many times! Hopefully you can plan out a schedule. Good luck!
    -Carley

    ReplyDelete